ADP Graduate Program
Our Graduate Program is a two-year program designed with YOU in mind.
As part of the ADP Graduate Program, you will experience a number of rotations through chosen disciplines and you will be exposed to projects from day one. Under the guidance of experienced engineers you will gain a practical knowledge and understanding of design and be involved in delivering solutions to our clients.
Professional development opportunities will be available and, to assist you in taking the next step in your new career, mentoring will be provided from our leaders. We will work together to understand your professional aspirations and help you map out a career plan to achieve your goals.
To be considered for a Graduate opportunity with ADP you will demonstrate:
• A relevant tertiary Degree in Engineering;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Strong relationship building and teamwork skills
• Eager to take on new challenges
• Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to project requirements.
Our graduate program for 2024 is now closed.
Applications for 2025 will open in May 2024.