ADP acknowledge Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we live, gather and work. We pay our respect to the Elders past and present, and offer that respect to the First Peoples of every Nation and Country within our circle of influence.
4 Jun 2019
Recognising our people
We are delighted to announce the following promotions;
- Tom Candalepas, our National Acoustics Lead to Associate and;
- Patrick Pau, Senior Electrical Engineer to Associate.
As we continue to grow, we feel privileged to have such a fantastic team of people driving the best outcomes for our clients, building strong and lasting relationships while, as individuals, providing their own unique flair and personality which has been integral to the growth of our diverse and evolving team.
With 18 years’ industry experience, Tom has extensive experience across many diverse and interesting projects.
From Channel 7 and Global studios, Eveleigh, where noise and vibration control from the external delivery trucks, forklifts and adjacent railway yards is imperative to the operation of the four studios; to Unilever’s Headquarters in Jakarta, a 145,000sqm office building with a 25,000sqm atrium where CEO presentations to staff were a requirement in the design.
With a proven track record of successful project management on both Australian and International large-scale projects, other key projects include;
- 1PSQ, Parramatta, NSW
- W Hotel, Amman, Jordan
- Menara Astra, Jakarta, Indonesia
- O’Brien Group Arena, Docklands, VIC
- Darwin International Airport, Darwin, NT
- NSW State Theatre Reconfiguration and office tower above, Sydney, NSW
- Flemington Racecourse Birdcage, Flemington, VIC
- Village Docklands, Melbourne, VIC
- NSW Rugby League Centre of Excellence, SOP, NSW
Not only passionate about sound, Tom is also passionate about photography and travel, capturing both our built environment and the people that occupy it.
Having worked in the industry for 10 years, Patrick has experience across an array of projects from the Long Gallery at Australian Museum to ALDI Distribution Centre, which have been both challenging and rewarding from an electrical aspect.
With a detailed knowledge of electrical services, Patrick leads the electrical team and provides in-depth training and support for engineers of all levels. His technical skills and attention to detail creates a team that produces high quality documentation that ensures projects meet or more than exceed client briefs and expectations.
Patrick has worked on array of projects across a range of sectors; from commercial and retail to health and university developments, some of which include;
- Australian Museum Stage 1 Redevelopment, Sydney, NSW
- North Rocks Shopping Centre, Sydney, NSW
- Wollongong Central, South Building, Wollongong, NSW
- Western Sydney University – Building EA & Building R7, NSW
- University of Technology, Sydney Building 10 – Faculty of Arts and Social Science (FASS) and Faulty of Health (FoH)
- ALDI Minchinbury Distribution Centre Expansion, Minchinbury, NSW
- Somerset Private Hospital, NSW
- PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, Chatswood, NSW