ADP acknowledge Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we live, gather and work. We pay our respect to the Elders past and present, and offer that respect to the First Peoples of every Nation and Country within our circle of influence.
An architect, design strategist and researcher with a wealth of industry experience locally and internationally, Nikki is dedicated to shaping the future of social and critical care infrastructure projects across the health, residential care and life sciences sectors.
With a broad skillset and a strategic mindset, Nikki fosters partnerships and collaborative opportunities at the intersection of design, industry and research to inform better practice, improve design and operational outcomes, with the aim of creating places and experiences that value and respect the diversity of all users across all needs.
A firm believer that grounding design expertise in evidence-based learnings, not only increases the opportunity for improved design outcomes, but also enables a greater balance of diverse disciplines and perspectives to contribute to the challenge, Nikki’s strength lies in applying design thinking expertise and strategy to offer clients excellent value and broader, longer-term opportunities for improving design outcomes.
Throughout her career working at leading architecture practices, engineering and consultancy firms, Nikki has worked on major projects across the health, education, life science, and research sectors, including:
- Retirement living villages, residential aged care communities including dementia and memory support neighbourhoods, and palliative care.
- Hospitals – acute care, IPUs allied health, IPUs, Theatres, Day Oncology, Radiation Therapy Bunkers, primary care facilities, and medical centres
- Complex medical research laboratories (PC2 and PC3)
- Teaching and learning environments, and
- Education precincts
Nikki has been involved in several landmark projects, including:
- The Olivia Newton John Cancer & Wellness Centre
- The Royal Children’s Hospital
- VCCC Bid
- Epworth Richmond Hospital Redevelopment
- Uniting Communities “U-City” Social and Residential Care Tower
- Hong Kong Hospital Authority Planning Efficiency Project
- The Department of Defence (DST Group) PC3 & PC2 Research Laboratories.
A sought-after speaker, Nikki is also a National Council Member of ACCPA Next Gen National Advisory Council and an Environmental Design Special Interest Group Member of Dementia Alliance International.